Step away from the snickers and replace that chocolate with the remote control. One week left before Halloween means only one more week to pack in as much Halloween themed television shows as possible. As luck would have it, some networks have pushed back their Halloween episodes until early November. So whether you're handing out the candy or eating lazily on the couch in the first week of November, Joonbug has got you covered.
Here are the top ten shows to watch in the coming weeks:
1. Glee- "The Rocky Horror Show" Tuesday, Oct. 26 at 8 p.m. on Fox
2. Modern Family- "Halloween" Wednesday, Oct. 27 at 9 p.m. on ABC
3. Cougar Town- "You Don't Know How It Feels" Wednesday, Oct. 27 at 9:30 p.m. on ABC
4. "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" Thursday, Oct. 28 at 8 p.m. on ABC
5. Community- "Epidemiology" Thursday, Oct. 28 at 8:30 p.m. on NBC
6. The Office- "Costume Contest" Thursday, Oct. 28 at 9 p.m. on NBC
7. The Walking Dead- "Days Gone By" Sunday, Oct. 31 at 10 p.m. on AMC
8. How I Met Your Mother- "Canning Randy" Monday, Nov. 1 at 8 p.m. on CBS
9. Family Guy- "Halloween on Spooner Street" Sunday, Nov. 7 at 9 p.m. on Fox
10. American Dad- "The Best Little Horror House in Langley Falls" Sunday, Nov. 7 at 9:30 p.m. on Fox
After all, holidays were made so that you can be a couch potato guilt free.