The New Years Eve party at the Fontainebleau in Miami Beach made Askmen.com’s list of the top 10 NYE parties in Miami. Performing live will be the world renown super DJ himself; TIESTO. Usher in the new decade with a BANG! Click here for full details.
The holidays are time to relax and go out with friends, family, and co workers, but don't let your nights be the talk of the town on Monday morning! Here's a few tips to breeze through into 2011:
1. The work party: having worked many holiday parties in the past week, nothing has been less attractive than those that cannot even make it out standing. DO NOT DRINK TOO MUCH. Most work sponsored events have open bar, but go in with a plan to only have 3-4 drinks, or 4-5 if a meal is being served. (Obviously less if you're a lightweight). Avoid being the center of gossip Monday morning, and actually enjoy spending time with friends, instead of time with the bottle (or toilet!).
The celebrities are out New Year's Eve at some of the hottest spots from New York to Sin City to anywhere in between.
Heres a list of where the cameras will be flashing a tad bit more:
1. Ryan Seacrest- Dick Clark’s Rockin’ New Year’s Eve, New York
2. Carmen Electra- TAO at the Venetian, Las Vegas
3.Jay-Z and Coldplay- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas NYE concert
4. Pete Wentz- CIROC Vodka for E!, Chicago
Make your New Years Eve one to remember, in a GOOD way, with these nightlife essentials for NYE 2011!
2. Little black gloves. They're tiny enough to fit in your bag, they'll keep you a lot warmer than bare hands when you're bar hopping, and you can find them for 50 cents to $1 so you won't be bummed if you lose them.
3. CASH. Since most parties on New Years Eve are a fixed cover price with open bar, you'll need some cash to tip your bartenders, and pay for coat check. In the event that you're not at a bar/club that had a cover, it's 500 million times easier to pay for drinks without having to worry about a tab (or something else catching your name and putting their drinks on your tab!)
Since its creation in 1956, Eden Roc Renaissance has been THE most celebrated hotel. Nestled right on Millionaire's Row (right by the Atlantic!), Eden Roc has a luxurious, constant red carpet feel. After a $200 Million renovation that was completed in 2008, they have every reason to. From oldschool Hollywood, Eden Roc played house with the Ricardos on I Love Lucy, and has held continued success through the years to now host top celebs like Madonna and George Clooney. Recent sightings even included Holly Madison and Drake, as this hotel has been a go-to hotspot for young trendsetters and all of the new celebrity elite.
The icy breeze that not even shoulder to shoulder stiffness can bring warmth to. The vibrant multicolored streamers, confetti and blissful celebration that's heard at the strike of midnight around the world. Traditions are different but the countdown is not.
All take notice of New Year's Eve, and for good reason. The new year brings a new beginning, change and the hope that this year could be the year.
The ball drop's 1907 premiere in Times Square marks the headquarters on where to tune in on Dec. 31. Others are rejoicing in every direction though and hopefully, EarthCam will be back for its 15th year in broadcasting what all have to offer.
Little know fact. Using the word "champagne" on a wine bottle is forbidden by law unless the grapes used are actually from the Champagne region in France and, of course, go through a secondary fermentation in the bottle that produces those bubbles that we love. Although US wine producers use the méthode traditionelle or traditional method, the same method authentic champagne producers use, we recognize them here as sparkling wines. Luckily for us, there are tons of delicious American-made choices available on the market and they are all very affordable. Read on to find out how to serve sparkling wine, what to pair it with and some recommendations on what to buy for your New Year's Eve bash.
This NYE be a part of the world's first 3D party at Pacha, right near Times Square, where all the madness happens! Pacha residents Chriss Vargas and Boris are sure to keep you dancing all night at this 30,000 sq. foot club, and every guest gets a pair of 3D glasses to experience a special light show bringing the atmosphere to the dance floor.
The “Tron” inspired event will feature 3D light shows and custom visuals broadcast on state of the art LED video walls and Pacha's network of high-definition flat screens. Doors are at 10pm so you'll have plenty of time to party at the award winning "Best Dance Club."
NYE party plans? Check. LBD? Check. Bedazzling eyes? Check - once you've watched Youtube sensation and beauty guru Michelle Phan's tutorial below, that is. In this episode, she dishes out her recipe for a gaze so glamorous that once you've locked eyes with that dreamboat across the bar, he won't be able to look away.
Sounds great, right? And it's super-easy, too. Phan always makes her various guises look like effortless (how does she do it without a mirror?!), but this look really is rather simple and only requires a few key products beyond what you most likely already have.
The crowd’s thunderous voices count down to midnight, everyone kisses, raises a glass and the singing starts. The lyrics and voices always start out strong for the first two lines but than the voices fade out as people become lost. Does anyone really now the rest of the lyrics for Auld Land Syne?
Blame it on to many cocktails before midnight or bad memory but the singing at the party is never like the movies. To fix the confusion, here are the lyrics. Good luck remembering them.
Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind ?
Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and old lang syne ?