It’s the biggest party of the year, always a night to remember and one that you plan for months in advance – New Year’s Eve. But beyond deciding what dress to don and who to plant that coveted kiss on at midnight there are a lot of little details that should be paid to attention to help you help you avoid a potentially disastrous NYE. Here are our NYE Survival Guide tips:
- Book a car service! -Avoid crazy long waits for cabs and splurge on a convenient car service to chauffer you and your crew around town all night long.
- Indulge in a nice pre-party dinner – Nothing ruins a night of partying like getting tipsy way too quick. Prep your tolerance with a nice meal before the heavy champagne consumption kicks off. Which leads us to….
- Don't Dress Down - Tonight's the night for ladies to whip out the sparkly dresses and for gents to suit up. Dress to impress.
- Make no resolutions until tomorrow - A lot of people regard tonight as the final deadline for New Year's resolutions. Don't be cajoled into making any hasty announcements about quitting smoking, being more socially committed, or taking celibacy vows especially if it's just for the sake of joining in. Last-minute resolutions are often impractical.
- DO Choose the right event! NewYearsCentral.com is your one-stop-shop for THE hottest parties across NYC for New Year’s Eve.
Happy NYE Partying!