Just three weeks away, Halloween is going to creep up on us any minute! If you're stuck in a rut and can't decide on a costume--have no fear! Below are five easy DIY costumes you can put together with stuff that's probably already in your closet!
1. PSY: Okay, so "Gangnam Style," went viral via YouTube and frontman, Psy, is a fun appraoch to a Halloween costume DIY! This should be a big one this year for guys or girls! All you need is a baby blue blazer, a black bowtie, and black shades! The hardest part of this costume will probabaly be the dance you'll have to learn to go with it!
2. David Bowie: Unleash your inner rockstar with some Bowie makeup circa 1970. Grab some face paint and throw on some glitter, metallics, crazy boots and you'll have a quick put together costume!
3. Wayne and Garth from Wayne's World: You definately can find anything needed to be Wayne or Garth for the night. Ripped jeans, a pair of Chucks, plain black tee, an old band shirt under a flannel shirt, and some nerdy rimmed glasses!
4. Audrey Hepburn, Breakfast At Tiffany's: A classic DIY--ladies you can't go wrong with this one! Don your best LBD, long black gloves, and a tiara.
5. Goth: If you want to try something daring but not too extreme, go for a gothic inspired costume! All you really need is some white face paint/power, black lipstick and an all black ensemble along with some spikes and chains.