New Year's Eve 2013 at Caprice Lounge
New Year's Eve 2013 at Caprice
Welcome all scenesters, trendsetters and party animals alike. Caprice is Boston's most perennially hip lounge that'll leave you appeased with joy this NYE. Step into one of the sure-to-be hottest New Years Events and enjoy kicking cocktails back with your crew, while celebrating the night with no inhibitions at this ultra sexy and chic lounge located in the heart of Boston's charming theater district.
….and a Joonbug.com photographer to capture all the merrymaking (and mischief making) of this special night! Take your New Year's festivities to new altitudes and step out onto the scene at Caprice – Boston’s most fashionable address for New Year’s Eve 2013.
- Midnight champagne toast
- Featuring a world-renowned DJ
- Televised broadcast of Times Square ball drop and live NYE 2013 countdown
- Festive NYE party favors
- Coat Check (provided by and responsibility of venue - additional charge not included with ticket)
- Come early and help reduce wait time
- All general admission benefits
- Enjoy reserved nightclub seating (GA ticket holders stand)
- Each Seated VIP ticket holders shall have a reserved seat for the entire event
- Only persons holding Seated VIP tickets may use reserved seating
- Seated VIP tickets accommodate individuals and any size group (no minimums required – pending availability)
- There is no bottle or cocktail service for Seated VIP ticket holders.
- VIP priority admission by separate VIP line
BREK.ONE is not the type of DJ than can be neatly categorized into a definable box. His passion for art can be traced to his days as an active graffiti artist in Boston using aerosol hues and city textures to spread a message of freedom and creativity. BREK.ONE’s ability to combine color and technique is an attribute he also applied to DJing – using multiple genres of music on a canvas of sound. With an eclectic taste, which includes club, hip-hop, dancehall, and electro, BREK.ONE has become one of most sought after DJ’s on the east coast and has recently secured residencies overseas. With a love for music, design and fashion – Brek doesn’t see any limitations on the way he chooses to express himself.
Cocktail/Semi-Formal attire. New Year's Eve festive. Dress to impress!