New Year's Eve 2013 at Affairs Afloat
Rated #1 Yacht In NYC! Cruise the Hudson River on the Biggest Night of The Year...Absolutely Unforgettable!
All Aboard the Queen of Hearts! Ring in the new year with an experience that will surely be unforgettable. How better to celebrate the year than with the spectacular city skyline? The vessel offers three levels with full bars, dance floors to dance the night away, and an outdoor deck to take in the views.
The itinerary for your fun-filled New Year's Eve tour includes:
9:00pm: Board Affairs Afloat
On-board party highlights include a four hour well open bar, a delectable selection ofpassed hors d'oeuvres, champagne toast at midnight, NYE party favors, live DJ New Year's countdown and a world renowned DJ spinning sets of hip hop, rock, dance and 80's that'll keep you on the dance floor all night long.
10:00pm: Affairs Afloat's "Queen of Hearts" embarks down the Hudson River, touring Manhattan's spectacular views for three hours.
1:00am: Affairs Afloat returns and disembarks.
The boat departs the dock at 10:00pm sharp. Please allow plenty of travel time as NYEC is not responsible if you miss the boat.
**Fireworks display provided at the discretion of New York City (with weather permitting.)
- Four hour well open bar (9:00pm-1:00am)
- Midnight champagne toast
- Featuring a world-renowned DJ
- Live DJ 2013 NYE countdown
- Festive NYE party favors
- Come early and help reduce wait time
- All general admission benefits (including open bar)
- Enjoy reserved nightclub seating (GA ticket holders stand)
- Each Seated VIP ticket holders shall have a reserved seat for the entire event
- Only persons holding Seated VIP tickets may use reserved seating
- Seated VIP tickets accommodate individuals and any size group (no minimums required – pending availability)
- There is no bottle or cocktail service for Seated VIP ticket holders.
- VIP priority admission by separate VIP line
Cocktail/Semi-Formal attire. New Year's Eve festive. Dress to impress!
Passed Hors D'Oeuvres from 10pm-11:30pm
- Savory Meatballs
- Chicken Tenders
- Veggie Spring Rolls
- Pigs in a blanket
- Mini Empanadas