New Year's Eve 2013 at Anita Dee II
Anita Dee II
New Years Eve aboard the Anita Dee II!
Pleasure enthusiasts and revelers seeking to ring in 2013 with the glitz, glam and a taste of the high seas will be mesmerized by the breathtaking views and the intoxicating party atmosphere on board this magnificent, ultra-exclusive mega-yacht, The Anita Dee II.
From the sleek outer-style of the hull to the helicopter observation deck, this 140-foot long yacht can accommodate close to 400 people. The interior design is fashinoned in art deco style with etched glass. The Anita Dee II has three levels, two that are eclosed and one that is outdoors. The salon level of the yacht features a grand piano and leather couches. The dining deck also offers an area for entertianment, as well as a spacious dace floor. The refershing outdoor deck offers a spectalur view of Chicago's breathtaking skyline.
The itenerary for your fun-filled New Year's Eve tour includes:
8:00 pm Board Anita Dee II at Navy Pier
On-board party highlights include a four hour premium open bar, delectable buffet dinner and sweet treat assortment, champagne toast at midnight, NYE party favors, live New Year's countdown and DJ spinning sets of the best Top 40, dance, hip-hop and pop. that'll keep you on the dance floor all night long.
9:00 pm Anita Dee II embarks from south side of Navy Pier
Scenic Highlights* include spectacular view of Chicago's skyline, skyscrapers, and picture perfect 2013 New Years Eve fireworks**!
Be sure to bring your camera to capture all the fun, festivities and memories for you and your friends on a truly memorable night. The views outside may be tremendous but the fun on-board will be off the charts!
12:45am-1:00am Disembark Anita Dee II at Navy Pier
The Anita Dee II Yacht sets the standard for maritime luxury and this New Year's Eve fete sets the standard for a dazzling, picture perfect night.
*All Cruise sights are subject to change as determined by US Coast Guard. Unforeseen restrictions may be enforced the night of the event.
**Firworks display provided at the discretion of Chicago (with weather permitting).
- Four hour premium open bar
- Midnight champagne toast
- Featuring a world renowned DJ
- Live DJ 2013 NYE countdown
- Festive NYE party favors
- Come early and help reduce wait time
- All general admission benefits (including open bar)
- Enjoy reserved banquet style seating (GA ticket holders stand)
- Each Seated VIP ticket holders shall have a reserved seat for the entire event
- Only persons holding Seated VIP tickets may use reserved seating
- Seated VIP tickets accommodate individuals and any size group (no minimums required – pending availability)
- There is no bottle or cocktail service for Seated VIP ticket holders.
- VIP priority admission by separate VIP line
Mini Buffet Stations from 9pm - 11:30pm
- Boneless Chicken Breast Alfredo in a White Wine Sauce
- Penne Pasta Marinara
- Garden Tossed Salad with Dressings
- Assorted Fresh Cookies
- Butter and Fresh Bread