New Year's Eve 2013 at Duke's Gramercy
Duke's Gramercy NYE 12/31/2012
Celebrate New Years Eve 2013 at Duke's Gramercy!
No place parties harder with its southern hospitality vibe, kickin' good tunes, and finger lickin' food. Come to Dukes to ring in the new year where there is something for everyone and a guaranteed good time. Enjoy yourself with friends with Duke's trivia cards on every table, huge flat-screen TVs galore, arcade games, and walls covered in juke boxes and memorabilia, After serving the NY area for over 18 years no one knows how to make you feel at home and feel like welcoming in a New Year like Duke's Gramercy!
...with a joonbug.com photographer present to capture every moment of this spectacular night.
- 1 Hour Premium Open Bar 9pm - 10pm
- Featuring a live DJ performance
- Doors open at 9:00pm
- Tickets and Bottle Packages are non-refundable regardless of attendance.
- All general admission benefits (including open bar from 9-10pm)
- Enjoy reserved seating (GA ticket holders stand)
- Each Seated VIP ticket holders shall have a reserved seat for the entire event
- Only persons holding Seated VIP tickets may use reserved seating
- Seated VIP tickets accommodate individuals and any size group (no minimums required – pending availability)
- There is no bottle or cocktail service for Seated VIP ticket holders.
- VIP priority admission by separate VIP line
Tunes being bumped all night for your dancing and listening pleasures!
New Year's Eve festive. Dress to impress!
Mini Buffet from 9pm - 11:30pm
Samplings of Duke's house favorites including:
- Mini Hot dogs
- Chicken Fingers
- Chips & Salsa