New Year's Eve 2014 at Lord Baltimore Hotel
Lord Baltimore Hotel
Charm City Countdown 2014 New Years Eve Extravaganza
- The Roaring 20's in the Lobby Red Carpet and Live Band
- The High Rollers Club Casino free chips & cash money wheel
- The Chill Lounge in the cafe featuring live acoustic acts
- The Cotton Club on the lower level with DJ Lil Mic
The Boardwalk Empire on the Mezzanine with Mini Theater and Comedy show featuring Kleon Da Comedian and Karaoke with DJ Paul
The Flappers Club in the main ballroom with DJ Charity and New York Entertainment
The 19th Floor VIP only featuring Speakeasy Lounge & Prohibition Dance Room
CHAMPAGNE TOAST & BALLOON DROP AT MIDNIGHT!
Admission includes everything you need for the best New Year's Eve party ever! Twelve Zones of fun, including a live rock club, a huge DJ Nite Club, The Cotton Club in our basement hideaway, a Monte Carlo Gambling Casino with a money wheel and table games with FREE CHIPS, a beautiful Coffee House Chill Lounge, multiple FULL OPEN BAR stations plus a Martini Bar, Shooters Bar and Wine Bar, Photos on the red carpet, Cigar Lounge and More! It's like seven parties for the price of one! Free coat check, or get a discount room at the hotel.
High Rollers Club (VIP)
Admission includes everything you need for the best New Year's Eve party ever! Twelve Zones of fun, including a live rock club, a huge DJ Nite Club, a Monte Carlo Gambling Casino with a money wheel and table games with FREE CHIPS, a beautiful Chill Lounge, multiple FULL OPEN BAR stations plus a Martini Bar, Shooters Bar and Wine Bar, Photos on the red carpet, Cigar Lounge and More! It's like four parties for the price of one! VIP admission includes top shelf bar, gourmet menu, plus two special VIP areas with separate entertainment, separate coat check, expanded seating, and access to to all other areas of the Main Event.
New York Entertainment brings it's top club DJ to The Flapper Club in our huge two-story ballroom, with lights, lasers, top dance music, flapper dancers and lighted dance floor. Guest DJ Charity adds her own spice to evening, and you can expect to be mesmerized by the magical evening. Local rock legends Whitehouse Effect bring their huge repetoire of high energy tunes to the Roaring 20s Rock Club in the Lobby. Named the Best in Baltimore numerous times, DJ Lil' Mike lays down the hottest tracks in the basement Cotton Club. Kleon the Comedian will perform in the Boardwalk Empire Theater, and four great live acts appear in our one-of-a-kind Chill Lounge Coffee House.
Just Announced: DJ Paul in the Karaoke Theater • Captain DeeFense, #1 Raven Fan! • Take a picture withe Great Gatsby on the Boardwalk Empire
On the exclusive 19th Floor, available to VIP ticket holders, Tom Moore and Marcus perform in the Speakeasy Lounge overlooking a shimmering view of Downtown Baltimore, and The Prohibition Dance Hall will have DJ Charity spinning dance tracks to through the wee hours.
That's a total of 12 acts, six dance floors, plus Monte Carlo Casino action for fun and real cash! We guarantee more fun, more entertainment optoins than you can find anywhere else in Baltimore.
Dress to Impress, or...Dress to Impress the Great Gatsby at our Roaring 20s themed gala.
We are proud to join the Lord Baltimore Hotel and their award-winning banquet department.
Our Unbeatable Main Event Menu selections include:
- Domestic and imported cheeses garnished with seasonal fruits and berries, accompanied with an assortment of crackers and crositini
- Fresh fruits and berries with raspberry yogurt dipping sauce
- Seasonal fresh crisp vegetables with blue cheese and dipping sauces
- Tasteful grilled and sliced Italian sausage and kielbasa
- Tomato and basil bruschetta served w/ toasted seasoned bread
- Our famous Maryland Crab dip served w/ homemade pita chips
- Spinach and artichoke dip with crispy tortilla chips
- Homemade Italian Pasta Salad
- Perfectly seasoned shrimp cocktail served with cocktail sauce
- Beef tips with burgundy wine sauce
- Chicken Satay with sweet chili sauce
- Dry snacks at all bars
- Continental breakfast (served from 1am-2am) including assorted miniature danish, muffins, bagels w/ cream cheese, butter and jelly, fresh-brewed coffee and herbal teas
- Full 5 hour open bar w/ three beer selections, house wines (Merlot, Cabernet, Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, White Zinfandel) Top-shelf Liquors including Absolut, Bombay Sapphire, Jack Daniels, Bacardi and more, Soft Drinks and Champagne Toast at midnight
- Speciality Bars all night including, shooter bar, martini bar, and wine bar
High Roller's Club (VIP) Menu includes all of the above plus:
- Premium Open Bar Service featuring Grey Goose Vodka, Captain Morgan Rum, Dewars, Jonny Walker Black, Crown Royal, Patron, Kahula, Bailey's, Midori, Amaretto, Premium and Imported Beers, Premium Wine Selection
- Carved Top Round of Beef served with Silver Dollar Rolls and condiments
- Maryland mini crab balls served with our homemade cocktail sauce and lemon wedges
- Broiled Scallops wrapped in premium bacon