"It's Friday, Friday!
Gotta get down on Friday!" (Thank you, Miss Rebecca Black)
We all made it through the week. Congratulations to us. Now we must do ourselves a favor and buy ourselves a drink!
Whether you're relaxing or going out and partying (yeah!), try some Cîroc vodka. At a bar last week, the bartender was offering free shots of Cîroc vodka. Now, I'm not really a vodka kind of gal but we here at Joonbug, never miss out on a free shot. Vodka doesn't always go down well for some, but this vodka is an exception--it is smooth!
For the folks who are going out tonight, give it a whirl. You can either order it on the rocks because of its smoothness or with a mixed juice.
Or how about a homemade Cîroc mixed drink?
Cîroc Grapevine, created by Cîroc Vodka themselves:
Things you need:
- Cîroc Vodka
- White Grape Juice
- White grape sugar or just regular white sugar
- Champagne Glass
- Cocktail shaker with strainer
1. Get some ice--fill your cocktail shaker with the ice.
2. Pour 1.5 ounces of the Cîroc Vodka and 1.5 ounces of white grape juice into the cocktail shaker.
3. Get a champagne glass and dip the rim of the glass into water.
4. Now that the rim is wet, dip the rim into some white grape sugar.Now you have a sugar-coated rim!
5. Shake the cocktail shaker to mix everything up.
6. Pour the mixed drink through the strainer and into the sugar-rimmed champagne glass!
7. Voila! Drink up!
Cool fact about Cîroc Vodka: while other traditional vodkas use their base as wheat, rye, or corn, Cîroc is
made from French grown grapes! Très cool.