Hey foodies, it's back! The annual Food Network Wine & Food Festival hits NYC Thursday, September 29th-Oct 2, and we couldn't be more excited. This year's line up includes a whole slew of seminars, meet and greets, special speakers, celebrity personalities and our personal favorite -tastings! The massive, star-studded agenda features some amazing events including:
- Cake Decorating with Duff Goldman and Charm City Cakes
- Patron Tequila's The Art of the Taco presented by Creekstone Farms hosted by Bobby Flay
- TimesTalks with Guy Fieri
- Cocktails and Caviar at Dream Downtown hosted by Debi Mazar and Gabriele Corcos
- Rock & Roll with Morimoto and Friends - A Sushi and Karaoke Soiree
- Whole Foods Market presents New Culinary Discoveries with David Bouley
And many more! The Festival is hosted by and benefits the Food Bank For New York City and Share Our Strength, a nonprofit whose mission is to end childhood hunger in America. Last year, the festival raised more than $1.2 million and helped provide food for citizens across the country.
The festival is the only event to bring together both legendary culinary icons from around the world and America's celebrity television chefs. The notable culinary personalities include Jacques Pépin, Giada De Laurentiis, Emeril Lagasse, Martha Stewart, Daniel Boulud, Alain Ducasse, Sandra Lee, Duff Goldman, Paula Deen, Guy Fieri, Bobby Flay, Anne Burrell, Tyler Florence, Masaharu Morimoto, and many more. And if you're all about the wine and drinks, experts in the cocktail department include Prince Robert of Luxembourg, Alessia Antinori, Anthony Giglio, Ray Isle, Hervé Deschamps, Mark Oldman, Andrea Robinson, Josh Wesson, Reid Harper, and Laura DePasquale, just to name a few.
This is sure to be the biggest and best year yet, so get your tickets fast, as these events are sure to sell out. For the entire schedule and to purchase tickets, go here.