You already know that Joonbug has the hookup when it comes to New Years Eve parties, but what you might not know is that we're also offering some great dinner packages for our parties across the country for all you fine diners out there. Joonbug has a whole array of culinary happenings where you can ring in the new year in foodie style. Here's a rundown by city of all of our best dinner experiences.
- If you’re craving an Asian-inspired snack, our party at Tao Uptown will feature Passed Hors D’oeuvres (including Kobe Sliders with Crispy Onions and Thai Chicken Lollipops), as well as a Premium Open Bar from 9PM to 2AM. Tickets start at $135, and are available here.
- At Meatpacking District hot spot La Cenita, you can enjoy Stationed Platters from 9pm-11pm. Snack on a Meat & Charcuterie Plate or a Kale Caesar Salad as you enjoy your complimentary Champagne. Tickets start at $75, and are available here.
- Asellina at The Gansevoort Park Hotel will transform into a super-chic lounge for Joonbug’s NYE blowout, and will be serving a Passed Hors D’oeuvres menu from 9pm-11:30pm, with selections such as Mini Arancini and Margarita Flatbread. Tickets start at $95, and are available here.
- Hear DJ Rizzy’s signature beats at The General while enjoying Salmon Rolls and Spinach Somosas from stationed platters, as well as drinks from the premium open bar.. Tickets start at $115, and are available here.
- Get your South Pacific on at Flatiron’s Hurricane Club (while drinking at their bar, built with wood reclaimed from the aptly named S.S. Junebug). A special NYE menu will be served to all partygoers. Tickets start at $115 and are available here.
For all you non-New Yorkers, we also have great dining menus at our parties in other cities.
If you’re in LA, Burlesque-toting Bootsy Bellows and A-List haven Greystone Manor will both feature excellent menus prepared on site by private chefs. Tickets to Bootsy start at $125 and are available here, and tickets to Greystone start at $95 and are available here.
If you're in Miami, The Mondrian South Beach will have special New Years Eve dinner packages, so you can enjoy fine dining while you drink from the Premium Open Bar and get dazzled by the fantastic fireworks show. Tickets start at $165, and are available here.
If you're in Philly, Xfinity Live! will have your culinary needs well-checked with a full, three-course dinner. The menu includes innovative takes on classic dishes: we suggest the Pan seared Chilean Seabass with Curry Sweet Potato Purée and Baby Bok Choy. Tickets start at $95, and are available here.