We are all guilty of having a case of the Monday's every once in a while. When your gearing up for the weekend ahead, it's best to accompany those thoughts with some energetic tunes. This week's playlist is compiled of huge dance tracks (old and new) that will make your week just a little bit better.
1. Ellie Goulding-I Need Your Love (Feat. Calvin Harris): This track is just destined to be a club anthem for the coming year. Harris' mellifluous producing skills shine alongside Gouldings vocals. The release date is set for the US soon!
2. Martin Solveig- The Night Out (Madeon Remix): Anything Madeon touches is just pure music bliss. At such a young age, he has proved to be a bulldozing force in the EDM world and has done it with such ease.
3. Zedd-Clarity: Coming fresh off Zedd's recently released album of the same title, Clarity is an uplifting song with soft vocals from Foxes. Straying a bit from Zedd's typical progressive house style, it's still a catchy tune with a great beat.
4. BURNS- Lies (Otto Knows Remix): It's really hard to not get hooked to this song. From the instrumentals to the disco-esque feel, BURNS worked his early music influences into this remix and it was done completely right.
5. Above & Beyond- On My Way To Heaven (Seven Lions Remix): A&B is the epitome of the Trance family and that's why we love them/cry during their shows. This mix takes their already amazing original 'On My Way To Heaven' and gives it a heavier bass spin from Seven Lions.