Oh yes, Oh yes!-- This week on #ThrowbackThursdays, we're featuring the legendary, Carl Cox. Here's a list of reasons why Carl Cox is a living legend:
1. He has his very own badass stage every year at mega music festivals like Tomorrowland, Electric Daisy Carnival and Ultra Music Festival appropriately titled, 'Carl Cox and Friends.'
2. He was able to cheat time and ring in the Millennium twice by flying into two different timezones.
3. He released 16 albums since the year 1996.
4. He has a 'Global' radio show that hits unprecedented records. The numbers are as follows: "over 16 miliion listeners wordwide, syndicated across 60 terrestial FM, Satellite and DAB stations throughout 35 countries, making him one of the most important broadcasters on the planet."
5. For the past 12 years, Cox has had a residency with posh nightclub venue, Space, Ibiza, which continues to thrive as one of the leading nights.
Now listen to his set from Tomorrowland 2011 to prove to your ears why he's the living legend: