After the dry air, grey skies, and dark colors of winter, spring can't get here fast enough. From bright eye-shadows to carry you through festival season to organic foundation and skin repair serums, check out our favorite products for this season.
1. Zuii Certified Organic Powder ($34) Made with vitamin C and rose petals, this organic powder foundation goes on smooth and light and is a perfect transition foundation for slightly dry winter skin, because it moisturizes as protects.
2. Napoleon Perdis Eye Masks ($30) Every girl should keep a pack of these miracle energizing eye masks in her purse at all times. One twenty-minute application banishes under eye circles for days. For combating the pollen, dust, and allergies of Spring they are even more of a life-saver than usual!
3. Eminence Neroli Age Corrective Hydrating Mist ($38) The rising popularity of hydrating face mists had us...well, mystified. Until we tried this amazing hydrating mist. A quick spritz across your face and neck post-face wash, pre-foundation provides an unexpected pick-me-up in the morning. Not to mention it contains anti-aging properties like collagen and green apple stem cells, and smells like coconuts.
4. Benefit Hoola Bronzer ($28) Finally, a bronzer that doesn't break the bank or make you look like an Oompa-Loompa. For those of you craving a safe "sun kissed" complexion, this shimmer-free bronzer needs to be a makeup bag staple.
5. Jouer SPF 15 Lip Sheers ($22) Hands down one of our favorite lip products. Like, maybe ever. These lip sheers go on smooth, hydrating lips like a chapstick while providing a subtle hint of color. Our personal favorite color is St. Barth's, but all four options work wonderfully. We also love that embarrassing lipstick-marks on boyfriends, coffee cups, and martini glasses became a thing of the past. Perfect for day. Perfect for night. Perfect for Spring.
6. Color Me Pink SPF 30 100% Natural Baby Sunscreen ($18.99) The super-helpful website ewg.org lists this all-natural sunscreen as one of their top recommendations. Slather it on your skin to shield yourself from damaging UV rays while hiking, biking, farmers' marketing, or generally participating in Spring activities.
7. Perricone MD Blue Plasma ($95) This non-acidic daily peel resurfaces and gets rid of skin pollutants, while hydrating. Translation: your skin will look baby-smooth, feel baby-soft, and glow. The price tag may be steep, but for the immediate, salon-level results that it delivers, it is well worth it!
8. Marie Veronique Organics After Sun Duet ($76) Should you spend the weekend basking in the sun a bit too long, this pair of organic products will help to ease your pain. Combining soothing lavender oil, avocado oil, green tea infusion and immortelle flower essential oil to soothe skin and repair damage, these serums great for everyday sun repair use as well.
9. Stila Festival Collection—Countless Color Pigments Eye Shadow ($22) When the weather warms, nothing makes us happier than a bright swipe of color across the eyelids. The Light Show, Center Stage, and Finale pigments stole our hearts but any of these full-coverage, musically-inclined colors would be at home in your music festival makeup kit.