It is the month of September, and whether you’d like to admit it or not, summer-lovers, the air is getting crisper, leaves are dancing to the ground, and fall is imminent. Autumn-romantics: rejoice!
Along with this glorious season brings the bustle of back to school. Don’t lie, even if you’ve been out of the classroom for years, you know the utterly blissful feeling of a brand new box of unused, perfectly narrow-tipped colorful crayons, a fresh, un-doodled planner, and pencils, sharp with erasers still intact. Yes, and a new pair of sweet kicks. This feeling of a clean slate, a new beginning and a fresh start is one that is comforting and reminiscent of a simpler time. You might not be breaking out the new zippered AND Velcroed Trapper Keeper, but LUSH Cosmetics has a way you can feel new and young again while getting so fresh and so clean (clean).
LUSH is an International cosmetics and skin care company that prides itself on offering fresh, handmade products with natural ingredients for all your skin, beauty, hair, bath, shower, and facial needs…all while being vegetarian with vegan options, environmentally-friendly, health and globally- conscious, charity-giving, love-spreading, and educating at the same flippin’ awesome time! LUSH strives to package their products in 100% recycled post-consumer plastic with no animal testing. Below are 5 items to give the kid in you the same feeling you got when you stocked up on your Five Start 5-Subjecter and those new Lisa Frank folders:
1) Let the Good Times Roll Facial Cleanser- First of all, any company who names some of their products after different songs throughout pop culture history is pretty all right. This is a facial wash with sweet and salty buttery popcorn scent, polenta, maize, flour cinnamon, and with caramel notes. Previously just a seasonal item during Autumn but will be joining the year-round team soon.
2) Red Rooster- LUSH’s original orange and cinnamon soap wrapped in deli paper. See, when LUSH first opened in London, whatever fresh ingredients available from the market is what turned into a new bath product—this scent combo is classic LUSH and quite retro.
3) Bath Bombs- Fizzy bundles of joy dropped into your bath will, without a shadow of a doubt, turn your tub into paradise. Just sayin’. Choose your scents wisely from bushel baskets and barrels filled with oranges, berries and apples this Autumn.
4) Honey Trap Lip Balm: ‘Nuff said.
5) R&B Hair Moisturizer and Curly Wurly Shampoo for gorgeous curls: If you are blessed with the more time-consuming curls, try these gems. Go ahead, play some rhythm & blues and give it a whirl….
Coming Soon to NYC THE NEW LUSH SPA! Subscribe to LUSH TIMES to learn more and check out www.lushusa.com