- 3/30 - A "Standard Issue" Spring 2010 event will take over Williamsburg,
where cocktails and Fall 2010 previews will take place. The issue, by
Hyden Yoo, will also take note of Yoo's Spring 2010 men's collection.
RSVP Required. Oak Williamsburg; 208 N.8th street, Brooklyn, NY; (6-9pm)
- Through 3/31 - Donate a pair of gently worn shoes to Soles4Souls to receive 20 percent off a new pair at Kenneth Cole. All donated footwear will be distrubuted to Haiti. Visit kennethcole.com for more information.
- 3/31 - Ted Rossi will host a press preview for his very eccentric Fall 2010 accessories collection. Make your appointment quick to see what's hot. RSVP Required. 15 E 30th Street, NYC; (10am)
- 3/31 - Convent will host its opening party this week; inviting guests to come out for drinks, great music, video installations, and Travis Wayne's new concept store. RSVP Required. Fat Baby, 112 Rivington St, New York, NY; (9-2am)
- 4/1 - The Green Room invites editors, stylist and bloggers to come out and preview Fall 2010 collections of young women designers. Appointment required. The Green Room NYC; 530 7th Ave Rm 909, New York, NY 10018; (9-7pm)
- 4/1 - Come out and meet Rachel Roy and R&B singer, Estelle as Roy debuts her her new exclusive collection. Estelle will be giving a live performance for guest. Macy’s, 151 W. 34th St., (212-695-4400); (6pm)
- 4/1 - Cynthia Rowley will introduce her new collection with Roxy at Barney's. Not to be missed! RSVP Required. Barneys Co-Op, 116 Wooster St., (212-965-9964); (6–8pm)
- 4/3-4/4 - Brooklyn Indie Market will host a marketplace of jewelry, handbags and clothing for men, women and kids; all from young emerging designers. Fun, fun, fun! Location: Smith Street and Union Street, Brooklyn; S (11–7pm), Su (11–6pm).