- Break Room 86
- Dave & Buster's LA NYE 12/31/18
- Harriet's Rooftop at The Jeremy Hotel
- Hotel Sofitel NYE19
- Le Jardin
W & STK
General Admission▼ Tickets Details
- 5-hour premium open bar 9:00 PM - 2:00 AM
- Live DJ performance spinning open format
- DJ led countdown to the New Year
- Televised broadcast of the Times Square Ball Drop
- Complimentary Midnight champagne/prosecco toast
VIP Table Package For 6▼ Tickets Details
- Includes all General Admission benefits
- 6 VIP Table Admission tickets
- 2 Bottles of Premium Liquor Included
- 1 Bottle of Premium Champagne Included
- Reserved table with nightclub seating, bottle service and standard mixers
- Bottle Service Charge (20.00%) is a mandatory charge; paid to the venue upon arrival. It is NOT included in the package price.
- Admission by separate VIP line (pending availability)
NYE PARTY DESCRIPTION
Ring in the New Year like Hollywood royalty at the celebrity-favorite STK LA. This LA hotspot is renowned for drawing A-Listers with its exclusive nightlife scene. The sleek lounge sits atop the trendy W Hotel in Beverly Hills and is a frequent hub for A-listers like the Kardashians and Rihanna. This New Year’s Eve, see and be seen at the ultra-trendy STK LA.
Get ready to turn heads this New Year’s Eve at STK LA’s exhilarating New Year’s party in Beverly Hills. Start off the evening by sipping at the fully stocked 5-hour premium open bar. The dance floor beckons as a special live DJ spins open format mix of super-hot Top 40, Hip-Hop, House beats. Then raise your glass for a complimentary champagne toast alongside a live DJ countdown complete with complimentary NYE party favors. For a more exclusive experience, choose from a selection of VIP table packages with reserved seating and bottle service.
STK LA gives new meaning to the term “celebrity hotspot,” regularly attracting A-list patrons like the Kardashians, Rihanna, Sofía Vergara, Chelsea Handler, Wiz Khalifa, and Zac Efron. This chic supper club combines the best of LA’s food and nightlife scenes under one roof. The lounge’s white brick, polished wood tables, and black and white leather banquettes provide a clean slate for hanging globe lights and fresh flowers, which radiate an upscale, modern atmosphere. Located in posh Beverly Hills at the "center of glamour" between Rodeo Drive and Santa Monica beach, the W Hotel is a renowned luxury hospitality brand and a hotspot for celeb-sightings and high-profile Hollywood parties.
Make an epic entrance to the New Year’s at STK LA in the stylish W Hotel.
New Year's Eve Festive - Evening Casual / Cocktail Attire