Did you know that you can make a mean cocktail besides the standard Mimosa out of Champagne? There’s nothing that says Happy New Year’s like a little bubbly. But, don’t just drink it neat. Get your pre-party on with these fizzy sips.
Raspberry Champagne Cocktail Ring in the New Year with your favorite raspberry liqeur and Champagne. Gorgeous and delicious.
1 shot raspberry liquor, Chambord
Directions: Pour the shot of raspberry liquor into a tall Champagne flute. Fill the rest of the glass with Champagne. Garnish with fresh raspberries. Cheers!
Elderflower Mint Prosecco Cocktail
This cocktail is bright bubbly and made with St. Germain, Prosecco, and mint leaves. You won't be able to stop at one.
St-Germain (elderflower liquor)
finely sliced cucumbers
- Fill a tumbler glass about half way with super chilled prosecco
- Throw in a few mint leaves and cucumber slices
- Top with about 3/4 oz of St-Germain
- Drink responsibly
Champagne and pomegranate juice come together to create this sparkling drink. Garnish with a sugar rim for a little something sweet!
Champagne – CHILLED
Pom Wonderful Pomegranate Juice – CHILLED
Pineapple Chunks – reserving the juice as well
1. Place enough sugar into a small plate to make sugar rims on your glasses. Run a lemon wedge around the side of your glass and then dip into sugar making a sugar rim.
2. Place 4-6 pieces of pineapple into the bottom of each glass. Fill glass with 1/4 of Pineapple Juice, 1/4 Pomegranate Juice and then top remaining half with Champagne.
3. Garnish rim with a piece of Pineapple. Continue until all glasses are assembled!