Space is always limited in our tiny evening clutches, understandable because no one wants to dance the night away with a brick on their arm. This year, you'll have more room for cocktail cash because we found five products to keep you looking fresh all night long.
1. Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner by Urban Decay: Most of us leave the glitter out of our daily beauty rutine, but New Year's Eve is a night to shine. Glam up your look with this clear-based glitter liner. They come in five fabulous colors and best of all once it's dry it won't budge.
2. 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil by Urban Decay: The best part of this product is in the name. This liner stays on until you take it off so you won't have to stress about racoon eyes an hour into your party. Because they are made by Urban Decay they come in an array of funky metallic colors to liven up your lids.
3. Cheek Stain by Tarte (in Dollface): Key word: stain. The color won't leave your cheeks and should perfectly with your buzz flush. Though these cheek stains come in many different colors I recommend the more subtle color, Dollface (a soft pink with a subtle shimmer) since NYE usually calls for dramatic lips and eyes.
4. Pro Longwear Lip Colour by M.A.C: This 2-step lip color won't budge, even after your midnight kiss. First apply the matte color, let it dry and apply the clear gloss to make your lips shine.
5. Powder Play by SexyHair: Sprinkle this product on the roots of your crown for instant volume. Your hair get's flat after a few rounds on the dance floor? No worries, simply rub your fingers where you applied the product to reactivate the volume.
If only all make up could have evening endurance... a girl can dream.