Watching the ball drop in Times Square is so "yesterday." The ultimate hot spot to be this holiday season is none other than Miami. Here are the top reasons why.
1. Nothing says winter like sand and sun in December.
2. Katy Perry, Adam Lambert, B.O.B., Taio Cruz, Flo Rida, Enrique Iglesias, Jay Sean and The Script are performing at Y100's, Jingle Ball on Saturday, December 11, 2010.
3. You are never too old to ride the rides at Santa's Enchanted Forest, which is open now through January 9, 2011.
4. Miami is the perfect place for snow birds to escape the cold weather while still looking chic in a pair of UGG's.
6. Miami is the home of "The Three Kings", Dwayne Wade, Chris Bosh and Lebron James.
7. LIV, B.E.D. and Coco De Ville are just a few of the top party places to be on NYE.
8. There are several malls for you fashionistas to devour in Miami on Black Friday.
9. There will be a FREE fireworks show at 12 a.m., January 1, 2011 on Miami Beach to celebrate the new year.
10. Miami girls know how to party.