- 1 OAK
- AMC Times Square NYE Ball Drop Live View
- AMC Times Square NYE Family Fun Fest
- AMC Times Square NYE Mega-Plex (Age 21+)
- Ainsworth Chelsea
- Ainsworth Midtown
- Avalon Yacht
- Baar Baar
- Ball Drop Family Party Pass
- Ball Drop Party Pass
- Bathtub Gin
- Bleecker St New Year's Eve Block Party
- Bourbon Street Dinner [5pm to 7pm]
- Bourbon Street Times Square
- Bowlmor Times Square
- Brother Jimmy's
- Bryant Park Grill
- Buca di Beppo Times Square
- Central Park Lounge
- Cielo Nightclub
- Cipriani 42nd St
- Common Ground (formerly Invite Only)
- Common Ground After Party
- Dallas BBQ Restaurant
- Dallas BBQ Times Square
- Dave & Buster's
- FREQ aka Space NYC
- FREQ previously known as Space Ibiza
- Fool's Gold
- Frames Times Square
- Gossip Bar
- Gotham Hall
- HB Burger
- Highline Ballroom
- Highline Ballroom After Party
- Hotel Americano
- Hotel Chantelle
- Hotel on Rivington
- Hotel on Rivington Penthouse
- House of Brews
- Hyatt Centric Times Square
- Johnny Utah's NYC
- LAVO Nightclub
- LPR (Le Poisson Rouge)
- Le Grande
- Marriott Marquis New Year's Eve VIP Party
- Mercy Bar
- Millennium Broadway Hotel
- Millennium Broadway TSQ / 51st Floor All Ages Party
- Nomo Soho Hotel
- PARTY PASS - Meatpacking
- PARTY PASS - Midtown
- PARTY PASS - NYC After Hours All Access
- PARTY PASS - NYC All Access
- PARTY PASS - NYC LES NYE 12/31/17
- Planet Hollywood Times Square
- Premier Hotel Times Square New Years Eve
- Public House NYC
- Ravel Hotel Rooftop
- Revival NYC
- Ripley's Believe it or Not! - Times Square
- Ruby Tuesday Times Square
- Rumpus Room
- Sons of Essex
- Stone Street Tavern
- Suite 36
- Sweetwater Social
- T.G.I Friday's
- TAO Uptown
- Taj II
- Tavern 29
- The Chester at The Gansevoort Meatpacking
- The Counter Times Square
- The DL
- The Delancey
- The Headless Horseman
- The Jewel Yacht
- The Lately
- The Nautical Empress Yacht
- The Time Hotel
- The VNYL NYE Party
- Times Square Family Party Pass
- Times Square Party Pass
- Up & Down
- Vandal Lounge
Times Square Family Party Pass
Tickets for Times Square Family Party Pass are not currently on sale, but will be soon.
To receive email notification when tickets go on sale, please complete this form.
NYE PARTY DESCRIPTION
New Year's Eve party rockers come in all ages! There's no better way to celebrate New Year's Eve in New York City than by hitting the Time Square zone with the Times Square Family Party Pass. Moms, dads, grandparents and children 8 years and up have a unique chance to experience New Year’s Eve events in the heart of Times Square just a few blocks from the famed Waterford Crystal New Year’s Eve ball drop. This is, after all, the locale for the most highly anticipated New Year's Eve celebration on the planet! It's absolutely unforgettable and truly magical! Step out of the cold into some of the hottest parties in town. Families from around the world will rock, revel, play games and party the night away 'til the wee hours of 2018. Come with your entire family - after a night of Times Square adventures, you'll surely make new family memories!
This ticket is jam-packed with super perks and awesome amenities that include:
- Complimentary General Admission to Times Square All Ages events for ages 8+ (Venues TBA shortly)
- Feel free to party hop all night long - go to one or go to all! The choice is yours.
- Live performances by super hot DJs spinning dance, Top 40, hip hop, house, rock and 80's
- Access to premium open bars (start time and end times of each venue may vary.) *Open Bar only available to purchasers of the General Admission 21+ ticket only
- Festive New Year’s Eve party favors
Which party will you be at at Midnight? Wherever it is, join in the revelry with a live countdown to 2019.
The venues included with the Family Party Pass are TBA shortly!
If it seems like a lot to take in, it is! But don't stress! We'll provide you with helpful tips and timelines to make the most of your night out in Times Square! The countdown is on...so take advantage of the Times Square Family Party Pass while it's still available! You'll have all of 2019 to rest up!
Things to Know!
- Party Pass tickets are subject to venue capacity rules. If upon arrival at a particular location, the admission line is held and security states that it is temporarily full, you will need to wait until capacity reopens.
- Make sure you are on the VIP line.
- TICKET PRICE IS PER PERSON
- Capacity may be deemed full if a large number of guests enter at one time. As the guests settle in, the security staff will reopen the admission lines.
- The time on your ticket is the entry time into the VENUE. Make sure if you are a Family Party Pass ticket holder you enter the Times Square area by 8:30pm. Due to NYPD and Time Square Alliance crowd control, access to the area is not guaranteed.
- Your Family Party Pass gains you access to Times Square on 12/31/17. Please make sure to have your ticket with you at all times when come to each event. You will also need to show it to Times Square security, if needed.
- Access in and around Times Square controlled by NYPD. Please enter events between 7:00PM-11:30PM (depending on event start time) and 12:15AM-2:00AM. Admittance restrictions may be in place during the ball drop (11:30PM - 12:15AM.) Regardless of admittance time to your party, make sure to enter the Times Square area no later than 8:30pm.
- Transportation between venues is not included with ticket purchase and is the responsibility of the ticket holder. Times Square is a pedestrian only zone on NYE.
New Year's Eve Festive - Evening Casual / Cocktail Attire