Come one come all as the Tropicana Pool and Bar hosts a Willy Wonka Movie night on Monday, September 16! The Tropicana will be showing everyones favorite and classic Willy Wonka tale on a huge, poolside projection screen with loads of comfy couches to nestle in. This spectacular night is open to the public and guests of the hotel and will features Willy Wonka-themed cuisines and alcoholic beverages. The fun continues as all participants get to play their own, "Golden Ticket" game that makes them an automatic contestant whenever an item is bought off the menu. The winners will receive an array of free snacks and drinks, and even a bottle to reserve for a latter date! Attend this event at the Hollywood Roosevelt, starting at 8:30pm and relive some childhood memories with some adult goodies. Whats on the menu?
- Melted Oompa Loompas - A delicious bowl of macarroni and cheese with candied bacon (minus the oompa) $10
- Veruca Salted Pork Belly $10
- Bubble Gum Brulee - Custard with a bubble gum flavoring with spun sugar $10
- Wonka Bar Cake - A rocky road cake with pralines and fudge $12
- Everlasting Gobstopper Cocktail - A fishbowl with loads of splendor $15