One Star Country Club
General Admission▼ Tickets Details
- 1-hour premium open bar 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Cash Bar from 10:00PM - 1:00AM
- Countdown to the New Year
- Complimentary Midnight champagne toast
General Admission-Fast Pass▼ Tickets Details
- All General Admission benefits
- Priority admission by separate VIP line
- There is no seating for VIP Fast Pass ticket holders
- There is no table or cocktail service for Fast Pass VIP ticket holders
Late Admission - After 12:30AM▼ Tickets Details
- Includes General Admission entry into the venue starting at 12:30 AM
- Cash bar until 1:00 AM
- Late Admission ticket holders may incur a wait time as entry is subject to capacity limits
NYE PARTY DESCRIPTION
This New Year’s Eve Baltimore’s favorite taphouse, One Star Country Club, is inviting everyone to an all-out NYE party. Known for delivering a good time again and again, One Star is a Federal Hill hotspot that is never empty.
Stop by early for a one hour open welcome bar that will kick off the night right. Dance to the year’s best hits and party with One Star’s ever-energetic devotees as the pints are passed and the glasses clink. Once your glass is full, prepare yourself for the most epic countdown in all of Baltimore. When both of the clock’s hands signal it’s time, expect bubbly to pop, because One Star is offering a complimentary champagne toast to celebrate the New Year and new beginnings.
This nitery tucked away in a Federal Hill brownstone is anything but a country club. It’s intentionally non-exclusive, and everyone is always invited to their high-energy bashes. Perhaps this is why their cult following never wavers – that and the hilarious one-star reviews for which it’s named. One Star encourages patrons to write sarcastic one-star reviews that actually praise the place, because as beloved as it is, One Star enjoys making a mockery of posh nightlife destinations and the over saturated online review market. The most amusing reviews posted about Baltimore’s favorite bar hang on the wall for public enjoyment, and it’s One Star’s good attitude about them that attracts partygoers.
You won’t find a place more jovial to celebrate New Year’s Eve this year. Head over to Federal Hill for an open bar, complimentary champagne toast, and a countdown with Baltimore’s rowdiest crowd. Parties are in One Star Country Club’s blood/booze, and this New Year’s Eve it won’t disappoint.