Where can I celebrate New Years Eve in Los Angeles?
This New Year’s Eve is about to be your best yet, Los Angeles. Our line-up of the most exclusive parties in the City of Angels is on fire this year and every one of our events is filled with luxuries. Get ready for hours long premium open bars, electrifying live DJ’s, complimentary champagne toasts and DJ-led crowd countdown to the New Year. Celebrate with the city’s finest in the best neighborhoods from Beverly Hills to West Hollywood in the hottest new restaurants, hotel venues and clubs. To make the night even more memorable, pick up a VIP package for added perks like reserved seating and bottle service. These are the LA New Year’s Eve parties that can't be outdone this year, so join your fellow NYE revelers for an unforgettable NYE experience.
Top 5 Los Angeles NYE Parties
- Doheny Room - This star-studded favored nightlife lounge heats up this New Year's with a party fit for Hollywood's elite.
- Poppy / Petite Taqueria - Favored by LA partygoers as the a go-to spot for surreal nightlife happenings, Poppy Petite Taqueria is throwing an epic New Year's event.
- No Vacancy - No Vacancy at the Hotel Juniper's brings to light a midnight wonderland of lux amenities and VIP treatment to celebrate the New Year.
- Yamashiro - NYE party goers wanting a palatial setting to ring in the New Year's will find it at Yamashiro's extravagant New Year's Eve party.
- Break Room - Go back to the future for a fun-filled New Year's Eve party at Break Room 86, the hip and trendy 80s themed nightlife hotspot tha tis the rage of LA.