Dallas BBQ Dinner
Dallas BBQ Early Dinner [5pm tp 7pm]▼ Tickets Details
You are purchasing and ADD ON ticket for dinner only:
(1) ticket for a Buffet dinner at Dallas BBQ that starts at 5 PM.
The buffet will run from 5-7PM, after which you will be asked to leave the venue, as there is a New Years Eve Party afterwards. In order to stay past 7pm, you MUST purchase a ticket to the late night event in advance and cannot purchase on-site.
Each guest in your party must purchase their own ticket.
Buffet Served from 5PM - 7PM
- Garden Salad, Ceasar Salad
- Rotisserie Chicken (plain or BBQ)
- BBQ Baby-back Ribs
- Southwest Black Bean Veggie Burger (served with Salsa + Shredded Cheddar)
- Homemade Chili, Baked Potato
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- Chicken Fingers
- French Fries, Yellow Rice
- Coleslaw, Baked Beans, Corn on the Cob
Includes (1) Cocktail or Soda Per Person
NYE PARTY DESCRIPTION
- BARRICADES. The NYPD set up security checkpoints, called Barricades, throughout Times Square. The NYPD will ask you to present your physical ticket, which are also your entry tickets to the event. Locate your entry point based on the event you are attending below. Your entry into Times Square cannot be guaranteed if you do not follow these designated ENTRY POINT instructions. Your physical tickets must be on you at all times in order to gain entry into Times Square and your event.
- TIME. Moving through Times Square on New Year’s Eve can be a slow process. Make sure to give yourself plenty of time to travel from your hotel or starting point to your party destination. There are police checkpoints throughout Times Square and the wait times may vary. The “doors open” time is located on your actual ticket. We strongly recommend arriving at least 1-hour before the scheduled opening time. NOTE: Trying to enter Times Square after 9:00 PM is difficult and strongly discouraged.
- ENTRY POINT 41st Street & 8th Ave (North Side of Street)
New Year's Eve Festive - Evening Casual / Cocktail Attire