Boston New Year's Eve Bar Crawl
- General Admission access to the organized Barcrawl on Tuesday December 31st 2019.
- Receive your wristband, map, and other items at registration.
- Drink specials, times and prices vary per venue.
- Ticket holders may visit any participating venue in any order. Admission to each venue is based on real time capacity. Entry is at venue staff's discretion.
- All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable regardless of attendance. This is a rain or shine event.
NYE PARTY DESCRIPTION
Boston: you deserve a New Year’s Eve that shines brighter than the city skyline – find it on the Boston NYE Bar Crawl, offering a tour of the best hotspots in Beantown. Don’t spend the last night of the year stuck at one party – on this perfectly curated bar crawl, guests will sample eclectic party vibes and exceptional drink specials that’ll take your NYE to stellar new heights.
Gather your cohort at MIJA Cantina to start the night, one of the city’s premier tequila bars featuring Spanish-style chandeliers, an abundance of oak wood, and flickering ceiling votives. Sample all the delicious tequila with special $7 margaritas. Hungry? Take the crew over to Hong Kong bar, featuring an extensive Chinese menu and food specials, including $1.75 wings. You’ve seen the soup bowl cocktails on Instagram – this is the perfect opportunity to sample the drink offerings among Eastern-style interiors. If that’s not enough to satisfy your hunger, pop in to Durgin-Park restaurant, the oldest restaurant in Faneuil Hall. Boston’s historic haunt comes alive with $1 shots and more specials on offer. Ring in midnight at Paddy O’s, boasting a pumping dance floor, friendly party energy, and more brilliant drink specials.
Designed in a choose-your-own-adventure style, this epic bar crawl will be a shining sendoff to the New Year. The night is yours, Boston – make it spectacular with the Boston NYE Bar Crawl.
*Venues subject to change. Entrance subject to venue capacity limits.
Hong Kong - 65 Chatham St
MIJA Cantina - 1 S Market St
The Point - 147 Hanover St
New Year's Eve Festive - Casual Evening / Semi-Formal Attire